While trees and shrubs add colour and variety to your landscape, if left unattended and not maintained with regular hedge cutting, what started out
as a pretty shrub can easily turn into a monster of a plant that is unkempt, sparse, and ugly to look
at. You might be tempted to remove the offending plant from its place in your landscape. But before
you do, you should first consider shrub pruning in order to rejuvenate it.
Pruning is the process of cutting the plant so that it can grow back. Shrub pruning allows your
landscape to flourish and your plants to thrive, and if done correctly by a professional, it enhances
the natural beauty of your garden and landscape.
The Importance of Pruning Bushes and Shrubs
Here are some of the benefits that you will get from pruning services:
• Removes diseased, broken, or dead parts of the shrub
• Stimulates growth in sparse areas
• Restricts growth in dense areas
• Maintains the natural shape of the shrub
• Improves overall appearance, structure, and health of the shrub